Lived at: Temple Fortune House
1911 Census return
- Women's Social and Political Union (WSPU)
- Alice Glover is listed as a visiting friend at 28 Asmuns Hill, the home of Doris Mary Bartrum. Only her name is written and Doris wrote a 'rebellious' return
- There is no record of Alice Glover participating in any militant suffragette activities.
Read the full description of Alice Glover here
- Little is known about Alice Glover beyond her brief mention in Votes for Women (WSPU newspaper) and her appearance on the 1911 Census.
- Contributor to the Prisoner's Fund in 1909